Elexu is pleased to announce the launch event for our partner 360 PR MUSIC TV. 360 PR is a new and ambitious music company that is helping aspiring hip-hop artists to promote their talents by reaching out and engaging with fans.
SPONSORED | RockingUrTeens
Rocking Ur Teens is a Community Interest Company whose vision is to connect teens for a positive and vibrant future.
Their mission is to:
• Create a global community of teens that make change happen.
• Catalyse a community of teens who collaboratively create personal and social change.
• Equip teens to enjoy their teenage years, while also using them to catapult them to future career success.
They do this through Teen Conferences, starting in the UK and expanding Globally within 5 years. The conferences focus on: Self, Collaboration, Career and Making a Difference. Aimed at 13-‐14 years olds in Year 8 & 9 of School.
Conferences for 2016 will take place on 8th March (Teen Girls ) and 17th November (Teen Boys), offering:
• An opportunity to bring the PSHE curriculum to life through inspiring workshops and real life experiences of our speakers.
• Increase aspirations and understand what opportunities could potentially be available to them in non-typical industries and corporate organization.
• Meet teens from different walks of life.
• Be challenged to make a difference in their community and realise their personal power.
• To have a positive day reflecting on what’s good about being you and how to make it work for you.
For more information, visit rockingurteens.com.
To vote in the Virgin Media business pitch competition, visit #VOOM2016.